SIGN UP YOUR TRIVA TEAM AT – HERE!
Grab your friends and family and head over to the 7th Annual Alburnett Lions Triva Night Saturday, March 11th!
- Doors open at 5:15 p,.m with trivia beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Alburnett Community School – Elementary gym.
- Please bring a snack to Share and your own Beverages; lemonade and water will be provided. No alcohol will be allowed!
- The trivia will consist of teams of a maximum of 8 indiviudals with entry being $100 per adult table or $15 per adult and $50 per student table or $10 per Student. Team Registrations only, please. No Walk-in registration.
- There will be 10 trivia categories with 10 questions per category. Each question will be worth 1 point with a total of 100 points for a perfect score.
- Each team will have approximately 45 seconds to collaorate and answer each question.
- Along with trivia, there will be a table decorating contest. The table with the best-themed team & decorate table will win 5 free mulligans; the 2nd place team will win 3 free mulligans, and the 3rd place team will win 1 free mulligan! Judging will be gin at 6:10 p.m.
- Raffle, Silent Auction and Drawings for door prizes throughout the evening.
- When your team gets in a pinch and just cannot come up with an answer to a triva question, you can usa a mulligan.
- Mulligans will only be sold before trivia starts; each team will be allowed to purchase 10 mulligans for $20.
- The first-place team will win $200, and second place team will recive $100.
- The proceed will go to the Lions Club of Alburnett Foundation to help fund Operation PiratePack, Pirate Meals and other Community projects. Operation PiratePack provides a nutrition bag of kid friendly, non-perishable food for chidren & teens (on free & reduced lunch on weeends and school breaks. Pirate Meals provides extra meals for needy families and individuals in our communtiy during holidays and school breaks. These programs are both avaliable at no cost to the partents/gardians or community paripants and are not funded through the School.
- You may register on-line until March 8th at http://tinyurl.com/LionsTrivia2023 by clicking the “HERE” button above.